Zoom Desktop does not detect OBS Virtual CAM anymore

Hi all.

First time I have installed and initialized Zoom running OBS Virtual CAM plugin works fine. After close the Zoom Desktop and open again, I can see the OBS Cameras but video is not working and can not turn on the video…

Any idea?

Other apps are running this properly like, Whereby, Skype etc…

I have tried to unistall Zoom and reinstall many times and not possible…

Thanks in advance

Which version?
4.6.8 (19178.0323)

Hi cegomez,

Thanks for the post. It seems like you are facing issues with Zoom client, and this forum is for Zoom SDK questions. I really would like to help you on this but I do not have any visibilities on troubleshooting Zoom client issues. Please contact our support at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362003 and one of our Zoom experts would be able to help you.

Thanks!

I Have the same problem.

1 Like

Same issue here with the latest update. Fortunately I have an installer from last month that works fine. However, I would like to have a solution to this that works with the new update.

2 Likes

Same issue here. Not working anymore.

Mind putting that somewhere and letting us download it? Would be much appreciated.

Hello everyone,

Thanks for the post. It seems like you are facing issues with Zoom client, and this forum is for Zoom SDK questions. I really would like to help you on this but I do not have any visibilities on troubleshooting Zoom client issues. If you are experiencing issues with our Zoom client, please seek support at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362003 or provide feedback at https://zoom.us/feed

Thanks!

zoom installer :point_right::sunglasses::point_right:

2 Likes

Installer for mac (4.6.4).

The same here. I sent ticket to Zoom Support already. Hope the support team can solve this.

many thanks for this previous version which works !

any luck on this? it has happen to me with ecamm.

Thanks for sharing the mac installer. Once I installed the older version, my virtual camera was detected again. Now, I still don’t have access to screen share my iPad again like before. Any help with that?

Hello everyone,

Thanks for the posts. I have got an update regarding this issue. The engineering team has aware of this issue and the Zoom client will fix this issue shortly. Please wait for the client to upgrade.

Thanks!

works for me now in the newest update

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Please have a try with the latest version of Zoom client, it should work with OBS Virtual Cam.

Thanks!

Well, Zoom does not detect my virtual cam anymore. In my case, 4.6.8 (19178.0323) works fine. But the latest version (0408) doesn’t. Quicktime and OBS always detect it.

Thank you for this link, It fixed the problem

The latest version (0408) also isn’t working for me. I can see my virtual camera in Quicktime, and I also had success with 4.6.8.

@carson.zoom, may we expect an update for MacOS also? Update 4.6.10 running on Mojave results in missing virtual webcam, in my case from ManyCam. Thanks