Virtual Background is not displayed to user even when one applied, but the participants can see that

Description
I have integrated zoom meeting sdk and currently using it in an iframe. The browser on which we are working on is “Chrome”. I followed “GitHub - zoom/meetingsdk-javascript-sample: Use the Zoom Meeting SDK in (vanilla) JavaScript” provided by Zoom. When I try to apply Zoom virtual background. Firstly, i see a circle shape on the Background tab which is a unique behavior. Secondly, when I select a background. I cannot see the updated UI on zoom. I am using zoom ‘2.13.0’ version. I am attaching a screenshot for your kind reference as well.

**Browser Console

You browser support below features
VM28168 about:srcdoc:32 {“browserInfo”:“Chrome/114.0.0.0”,“browserName”:“Chrome”,“browserVersion”:“114.0.0.0”,“features”:[“viewSharing”,“screenShare”,“computerVideo”,“computerAudio”,“callIn”,“callOut”,“chat”,“closedCaption”,“QA”,“POLLING”,“BREAKOUT”,“GALLERY”]}

Which Web Meeting SDK version?

Meeting SDK Code Snippets
No error

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Go to ‘…’
  2. Click on ‘…’
  3. Scroll down to ‘…’
  4. See error

Screenshots

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: Macbook Pro
  • Browser: Chrome
  • Browser Version 114.0.5735.106

Additional context
Getting “An error occurred: Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post.” when uploading screenshot

for Virtual Background you need to enable SharedArrayBuffer

e.g. with “Cross-Origin Isolation

• in the zoom iFrame
    AND
  • in all outer html

Hi Jurgen, thank you for your kind reply. I have already added “origin-trial” in meta tag.

to proof if it’s a mac problem, you could try the ‘normal’ web version

try the zoom non SDK web version on zoom.us

invite link → Popup “Allow this site to open …” → Cancel → Join from your browser

do you have the same virtual background problems with this web version?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.