Zoom Doesn't Load to Selenium Automated Test

I am using zoomgov.com for a client screen sharing project. I am writing automated tests (Selenium) for this project. Previously my test for starting a session between two user accounts was passing. I am using zoom in the browser. The users were both logged into zoom and zoom loaded correctly. Now zoom doesn’t load for my automated test. But zoom does load correctly when I open it manually in my client web app. Zoom only fails to load for my automated tests using Selenium. I get the following errors in the console when using Selenium to automate.

Error
Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_RESPONSE.NotSameOriginAfterDefaultedToSameOriginByCoep

Sometimes I get this error as well:
Uncaught ReferenceError: ReactDOM is not defined

After I click the “Join From Your Browser” link in the zoom pop up window, the zoom window opens but it is stuck showing a loading screen with the message “Joining Meeting”.

I would include screen shots but they won’t load.

Hey @jeff.strunk,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. What version of the Web SDK are you using?

First, try using the latest version (1.9.6) and then enable our Web Isolation.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Max

Hi @MaxM,

My developer said we are not using the Zoom SDK, we are just calling the APIs directly.

Hey @jeff.strunk,

Thanks for clarifying. I’ll not that even testing the Web SDK with selenium would be outside the scope of what we can help with. When it comes to the Web Client itself, we don’t support the use of end to end testing.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.