Zoom Flutter IOS Screen sharing issue

Hello Zoom community,
I trust this message finds you well. I am currently engaged in the integration of Zoom functionality into a Flutter application, and while the overall integration has been successful, I find myself encountering challenges specifically related to screen sharing on iOS.

Firstly, I have observed that there is no option to share the screen in the iOS menu when attempting to initiate screen sharing during a meeting. Despite a thorough review of both the Flutter plugin documentation and the Zoom SDK documentation, I have yet to pinpoint the cause of this absence.

Moreover, when attempting to commence broadcasting, the process is met with an interruption, accompanied by an error message indicating that “Live broadcasting stopped due to a connectivity issue.” This has led me to suspect that there might be missing or misconfigured components in my delegate file.

I have attached my delegate file for your consideration. If any experienced members of the community could provide insights or share the correct configuration for the delegate file to facilitate seamless iOS screen sharing within a Flutter application, I would be immensely grateful.

I am committed to delivering a flawless Zoom experience within my Flutter application and would greatly appreciate any guidance or assistance that the community can offer.

Thank you in advance for your time and support.

import UIKit
import Flutter
import ReplayKit
import FirebaseApp

@UIApplicationMain
@objc class AppDelegate: FlutterAppDelegate {
    private var screenShareHandler: ScreenShareBroadcastHandler?

override func application(
        _ application: UIApplication,
        didFinishLaunchingWithOptions launchOptions: [UIApplication.LaunchOptionsKey: Any]?
    ) -> Bool {
        FirebaseApp.configure()
        GeneratedPluginRegistrant.register(with: self)

// Initialize the screen share handler
        screenShareHandler = ScreenShareBroadcastHandler.shared

return super.application(application, didFinishLaunchingWithOptions: launchOptions)
    }

// Method to start ScreenShare broadcast extension
    @objc func startScreenShare() {
        screenShareHandler?.startScreenShare()
    }
}

1 Like

Hi @hira24148 ,

Doing the screen share on iOS requires the broadcast extension in the project. Did you try to follow our document to add a broadcast extension target in the project to do the screen share? Thank you

1 Like