ZOOM iOS SDK Screen Share

Hello, I am trying to integrate ZOOM sdk in my iOS app. I am able to join a video call but I can’t see a screen share option as I see in android. I also followed the documentation mentioned in https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-ios/tree/master/MobileRTCSample/MobileRTCSampleScreenShare . Can you please provide a sample for screen share in iOS preferably in swift ? Also a elaboration of final step mentioned in link above (Response to Delegate & Present App Screen Share Usage Guide) would be helpful.

We only provide the sample in OC now.

Response to Delegate & Present App Screen Share Usage Guide:

Once App response to the delegate:  - (void)onClickShareScreen:(UIViewController*)parentVC (in MobileRTCMeetingDelegate.h), SDK would add screen share option in the share sheet.

So App need to respond to  to the delegate:  - (void)onClickShareScreen:(UIViewController*)parentVC (in MobileRTCMeetingDelegate.h), then APP can present your own usage guide viewcontroller here.

You can also refer to Zoom iOS Client Share screen guide. :slight_smile:

I have added reponse for that delegate method. Can you please provide link of Zoom iOS Client Share screen guide ? 

you can download Zoom iOS Meeting Client from the Apple store, then join one meeting, check the guide.

I have added the delegate method - (void)onClickShareScreen:(UIViewController*)parentVC (in MobileRTCMeetingDelegate.h), but can’t see the share screen option ? 

Hi~

You need to respond to this method and process the options you want.

You can refer to the Zoom Client

Thanks

only os version >= 11 support screen share feature. if you had add delegate method - (void)onClickShareScreen:(UIViewController*)parentVC (in MobileRTCMeetingDelegate.h), you would find one screen share item in share item in the bottom bar of the inmeeting ui.