Zoom for Unreal Engine

Hi guys,

Pretty new to Zoom Developers and Zoom SDK functionalities.

I’m trying to create an SDK meeting zoom app to have zoom working inside unreal engine. Apparently, there should be and SDK app to download but when I try I don’t find anything. I think it’s because my lack of experience.

Is there someone who would help me in the process. I work for a company that runs virtual events and virtual production in general and we are trying to have zoom into unreal for our client events

We are also willing to pay for the knowledge. Please hit me up if you want to help

Thanks a lot

hello Gualtiero

We have been able to install the zoom SDK into unreal engine
however we are in a situation that we keep searching for Two days now the way to find out which REDIRECT URL we have to enter to be able to login from zoom to unreal and from unreal to zoom

because so far no one can tell us which redirect URL we have to enter and
some note mention to use the Redirect URL from zoom marketplace listing, the one we create in the marketplace.

A note we got
You need to use the redirect URL from your zoom app marketplace listing. It’s one of the fields you filled out when creating the listing.

yes ok the point is which one? and which one to create a zoom app marketplace listing an unreal engine app, a zoom meeting app, it is unclear…

this is where we are at so can help you only to that point
installing the SDK after we stuck at login

and anyone here can help or have a Real video from zoom sdk to unreal engine that will be amazing thank you.

let me know

okkanym bros
discord holoeco

Hello Gualtiero

we have successfully installed the Zoom SDK on unreal engine

we can now explain to you how it work and the way to install it

please let us know you still interested and yes with a knowledge payment is good as well.

let us know

@gualtiero.righetti could you check out the guide here?

Let me know which part might be unclear, I’ll guide you and update the docs as well.

Hi :smiley: I would be interested in your service, can you send me a email with more information please hanneri@mwx.co.za

Hi Chun

I have some question for this quide to here.
2. Select the Develop option from the dropdown in the top-right corner, and select Build App.

• If you haven’t created an SDK app, select Create in the SDK section and create one.
  • If you have created an SDK app, select View here.
  1. Select Unreal Engine.

After selecting Build App, i dont get Create in the SDK, but got the others: General App, Server to Server OAuth App and Webhook Only App.

I select the first one and create this app. Where can i select View here or Unreal Engine?

Thank a lot.

@vladyslav.shyshlov In marketplace.zoom.us, create a general app, and under embed, turn on meeting SDK. You should be able to download SDK for Unreal Engine from that page

1 Like