I’m looking for sending rendered vide and audio from UE4 to zoom meeting (basic Schedule a Meeting).
So which SDK I need to purchase (minimum requiems for POC only at this step)
Thanks for using the dev forum!
The video SDK is not connected to Zoom Meetings so Zoom meeting links, and Zoom accounts would not work in the Video SDK. However, the video SDK provides access to raw data which would allow you send in raw data into the session. So the answer to your question would depend on if you wanted to have Zoom meetings or if you wanted to send raw data. Currently the meeting SDK does not support raw data.
No way to use “Video SDK” with “Zoom Meetings” . Is this correct?
The next question: If " Zoom Client SDK for Windows" can give me availability from c++:
- connect to “Zoom Meetings” by MeetingId
- select specific web-camera and specific audio input
- configure client to “send only” video and audio
- call to meeting
- running it without UI (from command line)
thanks a lot
Thanks for sharing.
That is correct.
- Not really. You can mute the audio/video of other users while still having your camera and microphone on, but there is not really a send-only user type. The client SDK behaves the same way as the Zoom applications in this regard.
I tried to implement 1 + 2 + 4 from code and it’s seems like working good but it also opens me UI windows if zoom (connecting window and then zoom meeting window)
Is any way to disable it and use in console mode only ?
I found the optionalFeatures = 1 << 5
Disable the Ui
Is this correct way ?
If you would want to run the SDK without the default Zoom UI popping up, you will have to enable custom UI.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.