Zoom iframe 403 error

Description
I have embedded zoom on my Squarespace website using this code:

<div class="iframe-container" style="overflow: hidden; padding-top: 56.25%; position: relative;">
  <iframe allow="microphone; camera" style="border: 0; height: 100%; left: 0; position: absolute; top: 0; width: 100%;" src="https://zoom.us/wc/{meeting-id}/join?prefer=0&un=TWluZGF1Z2Fz&pwd={passcode}" frameborder="0"></iframe>
</div>

Error
It displays a login, but once I enter a name and captcha, it does nothing. When I open the console, it shows a 403 error (screenshot below).

Which version?
Unknown

To Reproduce(If applicable)

Screenshots

Hey @atjulian,

Thanks for raising this. After taking a look at your screenshot and reading through your use case, it seems likely that the issue here has to do with the mixed content between the iFrame and the browser.

Ultimately, we do not recommend iFraming the Zoom web app, as it’s not fully supported—in order to avoid issues like these, it’s best to use our Web SDK in its entirety (outside of an iFrame) or the Zoom client.

Thanks,
Will

Bummer. It seems to work fine on Firefox. Perhaps there is a setting in Chrome I might be able to tweak to get it working?

Hey @atjulian,

While I don’t necessarily recommend it, you might find the following article helpful:

Best,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.