Zoom integration not working for your instruction

Description
Hi, I am using your given example 2 and sample when i am running this application its showing me Zoom SDK has not been initialized successfully. How to resolve this issue?? and I can’t error Log.i(TAG, “onZoomSDKInitializeResult, errorCode=” + errorCode + “, internalErrorCode=” + internalErrorCode); through sample and example2 get the error ZoomSDK has not been initialized successfully message Help me

Which version?
I used to latest version

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Go to ‘…’
  2. Click on ‘…’
  3. Scroll down to ‘…’
  4. See error

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• Device: [e.g. iPhone6]
  • Version [e.g. 22]

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hi @nagendran.tth,

Thanks for the post. Are you getting any errors or how do you reproduce the issue you are facing?

Thanks!

I am still now facing the issue. i cant able to get the user id. as well as i send a mail to development support team. still now not revert back my issues…

Hi @nagendran.tth,

If you are referring to the userID in the API user scenario, you may use your email address as the user ID. You may find more info here: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/android/mastering-zoom-sdk/start-join-meeting/api-user/authentication; If you have contacted the developer support team, one of the experts will be able to help from there as well.

Thanks!