Zoom Integration via API VB.NET

Description
I have to integrate the zoom API into a custom LMS built in VB.NET. I have successfully created a CRUD app that creates, gets, updates and deletes the meetings via the API.
The response is redirected to the authorization URL while signing in and user credentials have to be entered manually. Can we do this using backend code?

The example code is given below:

Dim token = 
       JObject.Parse(System.IO.File.ReadAllText(ConfigurationManager.AppSettings("TokenFilePath")))
    'Dim client = New RestClient($"https://api.zoom.us/v2/users/me")
    Dim client = New RestClient("https://api.zoom.us/v2/users? 
    status=active&page_size=30&page_number=1")
    Dim request = New RestRequest(Method.[GET])
    request.AddHeader("content-type", "application/json")
    request.AddHeader("authorization", $"Bearer {token("access_token").ToString()}")
    System.Net.ServicePointManager.SecurityProtocol = SecurityProtocolType.Tls Or 
    SecurityProtocolType.Tls11 Or SecurityProtocolType.Tls12
    Dim respons As IRestResponse = client.Execute(request)

'Response.Cookies.Add(respons.Cookies)
    Dim dta = String.Format(ConfigurationManager.AppSettings("AuthJwtUrl"), 
    ConfigurationManager.AppSettings("ClientId"), ConfigurationManager.AppSettings("RedirectUrl"))
    Response.Redirect(dta)

The web SDK is available in node.js. How can I integrate the web SDK into my VB.NET code?
If this is not possible, what could be the other workaround?

Hey @shahidashfaq335,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. If you’re planning to make requests server-to-server we have a couple of options.

First, you can use a JWT App to facilitate these requests. Alternatively, if you submit a ticket through our Developer Support Center we can enable Account Credential Flow (also known as 2 Legged OAuth) for one or more of your OAuth Apps.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.