Zoom integration with Web apps using Iframe (Meeting SDK)

I worked as per your best practice guide to integrate Zoom Meeting SDK with Web app using Iframe and it is working fine. However, I have few problems which I was not able to figure it out.

I have created div in the Iframe (with some fixed % width and height) and passed this div onload() function of the html mentioned in Iframe. I could able to get the zoom content in the div.

The problem here is, when I switch to various views like Gallery view and Speaker view, the size of the zoom content div is changing as per the selected view.

On such changes, I am not able to set the same dimensions to the parent Iframe, because of which, some part of the zoom div content is hidden within the Iframe.

Is there a way to get the dimension of the zoom content div on change, so that I can update the same dimensions to parent Iframe dynamically.

I believe this should have been common problem with many users.

Regards
Harish Alwala

@harish.alwala Please use WebSDK latest without iframe any one way from below options

• WebClient View
  • Component View

Here are the sessions regarding WebSDK Integrations

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.