Zoom is not responsive for mobile in browser

Description
We are integration in our web application it’s working fine the version of web sdk is 1.9.9 latest only but when we try to run in mobile browser it’s not working properly.
-If there are three participants in a session i can view only two participants thumbnails.

• Share icon is missing.
    -View option missing( Gallery view, Speaker view)
  • On each thumbnail there is an option to pin the thumbnail and with some other option that is missing.
    -Chat room messages doesn’t trig on a single tap have to double tap to send messages.

Web SDK version is 1.9.1

Hi, @edvay,

Thank you for posting in the Developer Forum. First, I should note that the latest version of Web SDK is now (1.9.5). There have been multiple bug fixes addressed in this version of the SDK. Because of this, we strongly recommend that you update to the latest version for the most robust support.

To that end, currently the WebSDK does not support Gallery View on mobile browsers. You can see our Web SDK supported feature list here: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/web#browser-support.

Please let me know if this helps.

Best,
Donte

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.