Zoom jwt app calling issue

Hello Team,

We have setup the zoom JWT sample app at our server. When two user join same meeting and join audio+allow the video camera, then they can only see their own video screen, screen of other user is not getting display to each end and only black screen display with the name of next user.

In few minutes meeting get disconnect automatically and throw this error : Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘iceConnectionState’ of null at RTCPeerConnection.

We are using the 1.6.1 CDN version.

We are getting this issue continuously, Please help us if we are missing anything.
Thanks

Check this : https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/1905103
For more info

Hey @kshitij.s,

Can you show a screenshot of the error?

Also is your server secured via https?

Also what browser are you using? Here is the video support across browsers:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hello @Tommy

Yes our server are secured with https. We are using latest browsers firefox and chrome on window and ubuntu operating system.

Thanks

Hey @kshitij.s,

Can you send me a github link of your code so I can reproduce the issue on my end and debug?

Feel free to private message me.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hello @tommy

I have sent an private message with code link.

Please check,
Thanks

Thanks @kshitij.s,

I will take a look.

-Tommy

Thank you so much @tommy

Hello @tommy

Any updated, did you checked the code I have given.

Thanks

Hey @kshitij.s,

The link you sent me is inaccessible. Please try sending me your code via Github or a link I can access.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hello @tommy

I have updated my code to latest 1.7 CDN version.
Some issues are fixed on it, but the above mentioned call drop still exist there.
Can you please create a zoom meeting with me tomorrow 9:30 am Central Time (CT), Please share meeting link here when you done with meeting creation, so I will be available at the time.

On meeting we can discuss the issues in more brief. I can also share the “Project code link” while meeting so you can check the code and issue that time.

For now you can check the below issue which is still exist after latest update also

Today call drop at 08:00 PM IST for user “Richard” & “aroptr” on meeting ID : 508232972

Please check if you can debug the issue based on above details.
Also please create a meeting for tomorrow so we can check on that.

Thanks

Hey @kshitij.s,

Unfortunately I am unavailable at that time. You can schedule time with me using the following link:

Thanks,
Tommy

Please check this console log. It happens when the meeting get disconnect automatically.

Hello @Tommy

I have scheduled time with you , with the link you have given above.
Please join meeting here : redacted

Thanks

Hey @kshitij.s,

Apologies, my timezone settings on my calendly were incorrect since I am traveling.

In the meantime I will investigate the error you shared in the console.

Can you please reschedule for tomorrow?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hello @tommy

Did you get time to check the above screenshot I uploaded related to issue.

Please check
Thanks

Hey @kshitij.s,

Please only post on this thread for the issue moving forward:

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Hello @tommy

Yes this is related to this thread, call drop was in initial request of this thread.

Please check.

Hey @kshitij.s,

We will respond to you on the other thread. Triple posting the same issue makes it hard for us to track.

Thanks,
Tommy