Zoom lecture issues

I have an issue with one of my students, when he tries to join my lecture, he waits in the waiting room, but when I accept him in, all it says on my side is joining… without him joining and later he disappears over all. I think the student is sabotaging himself I just can not figue out how he is doing, even when his parrents are next to him.

Hey @jikromi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Just to confirm, is this happening while they are on a site using the Zoom Web SDK or is this when they join through the Web Client?

I have a couple more questions to get us started:

1. Does this happen when they use a different browser, device or network? You can test by having them attempt to join on their phone while off of wifi networks or even having them use another computer.

2. Have you confirmed that this happens even when attempting to join in an incognito/private browser? This will make sure that they don’t have conflicting browser extensions or caches.

The best method to rule out an intentionally or unintentionally conflicting configuration that they may have on their computer is to have them test joining on a parent’s computer or phone.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.