zoom-macsdk-electron/node_modules/ZoomSDK/util.framework/util, 1): image not found at new DynamicLibrary

I am install by https://github.com/zoom/zoom-macsdk-electron readme.md
but i recelve the error

App threw an error during load

Error: Dynamic Linking Error: dlopen(/Users/yyl/www/zoom-macsdk-electron/node_modules/ZoomSDK/util.framework/util, 1): image not found
at new DynamicLibrary (/Users/yyl/www/zoom-macsdk-electron/demo/node_modules/ffi/lib/dynamic_library.js:74:11)
at Object.dlopen (/Users/yyl/www/zoom-macsdk-electron/demo/node_modules/nodobjc/lib/core.js:99:12)
at Object.importFramework (/Users/yyl/www/zoom-macsdk-electron/demo/node_modules/nodobjc/lib/import.js:308:60)
at Function.framework (/Users/yyl/www/zoom-macsdk-electron/demo/node_modules/nodobjc/lib/index.js:225:18)
at Object. (/Users/yyl/www/zoom-macsdk-electron/lib/mac/zoomsdk_bridge.js:15:9)
at Object. (/Users/yyl/www/zoom-macsdk-electron/lib/mac/zoomsdk_bridge.js:98:3)
at Module._compile (module.js:642:30)
at Object.Module._extensions…js (module.js:653:10)
at Module.load (module.js:561:32)
at tryModuleLoad (module.js:504:12)

Seems you didn’t install successfully, this error was due to the libs in ZoomSDK file not being put in the right place. Did you has rename the package_mac.json to package.jason before install or changed the file structure in the demo?

Installation according to the command in package. JSON to execute the result is wrong, you need to manually set the directory of the file.

Please follow the provided installation steps, don’t manually run anything.

yes, must do that. now i can run the element app ! thanks

Marking as solved.

-Tommy