Zoom Marketplace and app submission metting

Hello DEV,

I am reaching out to inquire about the possibility of publishing my web application on the Zoom Marketplace. My app is a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution built using Angular for the front-end and Spring for the back-end.

The purpose of my app is online Voting. I would like to make it available on the Zoom Marketplace so that Zoom users can integrate and utilize it during their meetings as a third-party app.

Could you please provide me with information about the process and requirements for publishing a third-party app on the Zoom Marketplace? Specifically, I would appreciate guidance on the following:

1. Any specific guidelines, documentation, or technical requirements I need to follow for integrating my Angular and Spring-based app with Zoom.
  2. Details about the review process, timeline, and any fees or revenue-sharing models associated with publishing on the Zoom Marketplace.
  3. Any other relevant information or steps I should be aware of to ensure a smooth integration and publication process.

I would be happy to provide any additional details or clarifications about my app as needed. Please let me know if you require any further information from my end.

Thank you in advance for your assistance. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks for reaching out @sabrimehani03! Please see our guidelines on publishing your application here: Publishing apps

You should be able to find technical requirements, process details and more in that section.

Let me know if that helps.