Zoom Meetings not showing up in correct time on desktop app

I’m not sure if this developer forum can help me, but my Zoom case #4316903 has been open for over a month and noone has responded :frowning:

My meeting times are not showing up correctly on the desktop app, version: 5.0.3 (24951.0515) on a PC with Windows 10 Home version 1909

My process to create the meetings is:
1: Create Event in Gmail Calendar for 9:30pm Warsaw time (my client’s timezone), which is 5:30am Australian Eastern Standard time (my timezone)
2: Add Zoom Meeting using Gmail Calendar video conferencing option
3: Zoom Desktop app now shows it as 5:30am Warsaw time, which then shows up and reminds me at 1:30pm Australian Eastern Standard time

Note: this looks exactly the same if I just create the Zoom Meeting in the Desktop app using my client’s timezone and don’t use the Gmail Calendar to create the Zoom.

This is what I see: 19.05.2020_10.03.53_REC (2) and 19.05.2020_10.22.37_REC

Any ideas? It wasn’t always like this…it used to show up correctly in my timezone, converting from my client’s timezone.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! If I can’t get it fix, I’ll probably just remove the app and connect via browser only.

Hi appiniumnat,

Thanks for the post and I am sorry to hear that you are facing such an issue. Since this forum is for Marketplace integration and apps’ questions, I have not visibilities to those questions and issues related to Zoom client. I really would like to help but this is out of the scope of what this forum is for. The client support team is facing huge demands right now, so it is expecting some delay here, and hope they will reply to you shortly.

Thanks!

Thanks for responding @carson.zoom

I’ll keep following up on the case. I knew they had a lot on, but the case has been pending for over a month so I wasn’t sure how long to wait!

Cheers, Nat

Hi Nat,

Totally understand. Sincerely hope they will respond soon and hope this issue can get resolved.

Cheers! Thanks!