Zoom meetings of multiple accounts show in one SharePoint calendar

Description
Hello All,

We have 10 zoom accounts, and we are trying to figure out a way to have them all show at the same time, as opposed to having to go into each account individually. One idea I had was to create an API app in zoom, and have it connect to sharepoint to suck in the meeting info and display it on a shared calendar. Easy enough right? Except I have no experience working with APIs. I have managed to create a JWT app, so it would communicate between Zoom and our site. I just have no idea what the next steps are. I do have some experience working with power automate, so I would probably know what to do once it gets to sharepoint. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Ki

Which Desktop Client SDK version?
Knowing the version can help us to identify your issue faster.

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Go to ‘…’
  2. Click on ‘…’
  3. Scroll down to ‘…’
  4. See error

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: Desktop

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hey @kibang,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

Yes to be able to view data across multiple accounts, you would need to leverage the API. The API is RESTful, so you would just need to call the endpoints there using requests. REST API Tutorial – REST Client, REST Service, and API Calls Explained With Code Examples

Thanks!
Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.