Zoom webinars are converting to salesforce campaigns but zoom meetings are not converted to salesforce campaign record

Description
Whenever the zoom user creates zoom webinar through zoom , once the webinar finished it creates the campaign in salesforce but when the same user creates meeting on zoom, after zoom meeting it doesn’t create any campaigns.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Zoom for Salesforce

How To Reproduce
Steps to reproduce the behavior including:
1. Create the zoom meeting through zoom.

Looking to discuss the use of apps integrations on the Marketplace?
Join the Zoom user community conversation at https://community.zoom.us.

Hello @swapnil.bambole

Hi there!

Thanks for getting in touch with us about your Salesforce integration issue on the forum. We’ve got some great resources available that are specifically designed for the “Zoom for Salesforce” app. You can check them out by clicking on the links below:

If you need any further help, don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team using the chat bubble located on the bottom right side of the support page. Hope this helps!

Best,
Yoon

Hi yoon,
I’m able to generate meetings through the Salesforce and externally too. But once the meeting is over, their isn’t any campaign get created similar to zoom webinars. So I want to know whether it’s possible or not.

Hi @swapnil.bambole

I’m not sure about a particular feature of this app. The best source of information would be the resources directly provided by the developer. You can find them at App Marketplace.

These resources include the Developer Documentation and Developer Support links for the app. I suggest getting in touch with the developer’s support team for further assistance.

Best regards,
Yoon

I already did, but didn’t found anything about creating campaigns in salesforce for zoom meeting. So can please provide me some assistance for the same.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.