Zoom SDK app crashes with unknown reason - help reading dump files

Description
Our Zoom SDK app crashes randomly with no indication as to why.
(I’ve created this topic recently, but it isn’t the same crash - this crash does not register in windows’ EventViewer, but does send data to logs/dumps)

Which Desktop Meeting SDK version?

Device:
Windows server 2016

Adding logs/dumps here - see the 3 folders ending in 4012 (those were created at the time of the crash 14:00 ~ 14:17):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UjCCh7VGAikXYNVVrdUhqr3ikU5COsPx/view?usp=sharing

@Michael_Condon can you assist? :slight_smile:

Hey @oren.nahum,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

I know you already updated to investigate the other crash you mentioned. Unfortunately, we would need to see the crash happen in the latest version to investigate. Can you let me know if this ends up happening in the latest version?

Thanks!
Michael

Thanks @Michael_Condon :slight_smile: Here we have same crashes from 5.7 version (latest):

Would appreciate very much if you guys can look into this.

Thanks, Oren

Hey @oren.nahum,

Do you by chance have any reproduction steps?

Thanks!
Michael

Sure,

Can I send you in private? or email?

I’ve sent an email with the steps to zoomdeveloper@discoursemail.com, hopefully they can forward it to you (I’ve asked).

Hey @oren.nahum,

Can you actually forward that same email to DeveloperSupport@zoom.us? Please mention my name and a link to this post and I will assist you there.

Thanks!
Michael

Hey @oren.nahum,

It looks like there are SDK calls being run on child threads in your application. Can you move all of your SDK calls to the main thread? The SDK must run on the main thread.

Thanks!
Michael

Thanks Michael. Trying that

Hey @oren.nahum,

Sounds good. Let me know how it goes.

Thanks!
Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.