Faulting module name: zVideoUI.dll, version: 5.5

Description
Has anyone experienced this module crash? Our Zoom app crashes often and this is the only error I can see in Windows Event Viewer logs / Reliability Monitor:

Description
Faulting application name: myapp_zoom.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x60d2e560
Faulting module name: zVideoUI.dll, version: 5.5.12511.422, time stamp: 0x608140f8
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0010f368
Faulting process id: 0x34fc
Faulting application start time: 0x01d76eab2e0b1211
Faulting application path: C:\Users\Administrator\scripts\zoom\myapp_zoom.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Users\Administrator\scripts\zoom\zVideoUI.dll
Report Id: 97c97ff7-74f5-46d0-ae0f-387310c5fd61
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Which Windows Client SDK version?

Device (please complete the following information):

Hey @oren.nahum,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

Are you using the Zoom Windows SDK or the Zoom Windows Application?

Thanks!
Michael

Zoom Windows SDK. With the SDK demo provided. C++ solution

Hey @oren.nahum

Hmm, this may be related to this: Crash on close event and there is no log in AppData\Roaming\ZoomSDK

Do you have any reproduction steps?

Could you reproduce the crash once more and send me your SDK logs and DUMP to developersupport@zoom.us? Please mention my name and a link to this post.

Thanks!
Michael

Thanks @Michael_Condon. Adding those lines of code to send logs and dumps. We will observe and update.

Hey @oren.nahum,

Thanks for sending those over!
We did not receive the crash dump files, though. Can you try sending those again?

Thanks!
Michael

@Michael_Condon They are in the Google drive zip file

Under logs folder

Can you check again?

Hey @oren.nahum,

My mistake, I see them now.

Thanks!
Michael

Hey @oren.nahum,

We have not been able to reproduce this one, however we suspect we have found the root cause. We will have a possible fix for this in the next release.

Thanks!
Michael

Thanks a lot @Michael_Condon. Can you update when the new C++ SDK will be released? And the new version number so we can be sure to update our solution as well?

Hey @oren.nahum,

We do not have a finalized date quite yet and the version number is based off of the date of release. However, it is in its final stages of development and should be released soon.

Thanks!
Michael

Hey @bemikhan and @oren.nahum,

We just released a new version of the SDK, can you update and let me know if you are seeing this issue still?

Thanks!
Michael

We’ve upgraded and are monitoring. So far no crashes on this issue. We do however have a different sort of crash - can you say if it’s the same cause or something different?

The logs/dumps I’ve added are from a v5.5 SDK, we are now running with v5.7, but could you tell what the logs/dumps say? Perhaps it is another issue that was not fixed in 5.7

Hey @oren.nahum,

I see. Lets continue the conversation over there :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Michael

i am facing same problem. regards kinemaster

Hey @bemikhan,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

Which issue are you facing? What version are you on?

Thanks!
Michael

my problem is solved thank you for your kind support.
regards

Hey @bemikhan,

You are welcome :slight_smile:

Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.