Zoom SDK Bug found in iPad

I found a bug in iPad that “Switch Camera” button and “Switch to Gallery View” button overlap each other during meeting.

Which version?
v4.6.21666.0428

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Integrate zoom SDK, and use iPad to join a meeting, enable Gallery feature and switch camera button
  2. Then you will see the two buttons overlap

Screenshots

iPad iOS 13.1

Hi terence.chen,

Thanks for the post. Is this reproducible with our demo app? I tried to reproduce this with our demo app(on iPad Pro, iOS 13.1) and followed the step you provided but no luck. Is there any other information that you could provide to help us reproduce this issue?

Thanks!

May I ask how you manage to connect at all? We’re trying to connect and it doesn’t work at all: Bug - iOS 13 support

Maybe it is the setting causing that:

let setting = MobileRTC.shared().getMeetingSettings()
    setting?.setAutoConnectInternetAudio(true)
    setting?.disableDriveMode(true)
    setting?.setMuteVideoWhenJoinMeeting(false)
    setting?.bottomBarHidden = false
    setting?.topBarHidden = false
    setting?.meetingTitleHidden = true
    setting?.meetingInviteHidden = true
    setting?.meetingShareHidden = true
    setting?.meetingMoreHidden = true
    setting?.meetingParticipantHidden = true
    setting?.meetingPasswordHidden = true
    setting?.meetingVideoHidden = false
    setting?.meetingAudioHidden = false
    setting?.meetingLeaveHidden = false
    setting?.hostLeaveHidden = false
    setting?.disableGalleryView(false)

I just follow their guides in here: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/iOS/getting-started

This matters once we connect. We cannot…

I check your post, I have no idea, The popup is fine in my side. Maybe my project doesn’t use UIScene.

Hi terence.chen,

Thanks for the reply. Let me forward this to the engineering team for further investigation and get back to you shortly.

Thanks!

Hi,

I have replied to you in:Bug - iOS 13 support, please have a look and we will provide further assistance over there.

Thanks!

@terence.chen do you know whether it’s possible to switch between current speaker and gallery view during the meeting in the Mobile SDK for iOS?

It is possible in iPad, not iPhone

In meeting? Which method are you referring to?

It is not a method, there is a button called “Switch to Gallery View” that user can tap, see my screenshot in the beginning.