Zoom sdk sample init errorCode=3, internalErrorCode=995

use zoom sdk sample (GitHub - zoom/zoom-sdk-android: Zoom Android SDK)

android build.gradle is configure:
ndk {
abiFilters “armeabi-v7a”
}

init code is:

ZoomSDKInitParams initParams = new ZoomSDKInitParams();
        initParams.appKey=AuthConstants.KEY;
        initParams.appSecret=AuthConstants.SECRET;
        initParams.domain=AuthConstants.WEB_DOMAIN;
        mZoomSDK.initialize(context, this, initParams);

Hi @xiaojushang, thanks for using our SDK.

Can you please confirm that you are using the key/secret that are associated with an SDK app on your account? Also, what value are you using for the domain?

Thanks!

The domain name is Intranet, so you can’t access it, but I can confirm that when I remove the NDK constraint configuration, I can initialize it and create the meeting successfully, but as soon as I add the NDK constraint (armeabi-v7a only), I report 995 error

Hi @xiaojushang,

Thanks for confirming that you are able to initialize the SDK when removing the abiFilter from your project. Can you please confirm the device make/model you are using?

Thanks!

The device tested was Huawei P30 Pro, but the same error appeared on many mobile phones. I think it should be related to the key, because the key provided by another supplier we are using now is no problem.But this normal key will expire soon, so we need to change to another company.We went to two companies and both reported 995 errors

Hi @xiaojushang,

Thanks for the additional information. Can you please elaborate on why you think it is related to the SDK key being used? If this were the issue, you would be receiving an error regardless of whether or not the abiFilter has been added to your project. Am I misunderstanding something?

Thanks!

Last month, we tested the key of another company and configured abiFilter, which was no problem. Therefore, with the same code and the same configuration, different keys would have different situations, so we thought it was related to key

Hi @xiaojushang,

Your developer credentials’ validity should never be impacted by your build settings. There must be something else going on here, but I’m not exactly sure what the issue is yet. Is this issue reproducible 100% of the time? Are you certain that there are no network connectivity issues?

Thanks!

We used your sample test with only Abifilters.The network is an ordinary network, whether it is WiFi or mobile network, there will be 995 errors.The supplier who provides us with the key is also checking this problem, and they can also reproduce this problem under their network.But they can’t change the SDK source code, so I hope you can help.Can I tell the company your contact information or give you the contact information of the company so that you can directly communicate with each other?I think they also need your help, because this problem has been bothering us for a long time and has not been solved. Next month, the key we are using will expire and cannot be used, so the time is limited.

Hi @xiaojushang,

Next month, the key we are using will expire and cannot be used, so the time is limited.

Can you elaborate on this? The SDK credentials are not meant to expire unless you manually reset the secret through the marketplace. Are you using a hard-coded JWT?

Thanks!

By expiration, I mean that the contract we signed with the current company expires next month, and we need to change to a zoom agent. Our new agent now has problem 995

Hi @xiaojushang,

Thanks for clarifying. Are you able to try resetting the SDK secret on your account? Note that this will result in your current credentials being invalidated.

Thanks!

I asked the agent, because of the private deployment, the SDK secret cannot be reset. But he said that there is no problem on the cloud server, so this does not seem to be a client-side problem, but more like a server problem. But I don’t understand why the configuration of abiFilters will cause errors on the server side. No matter what version of the server and client, as long as abiFilters are configured, an error code of 995 will appear. Can you let your server-side development step in and analyze it?

Hi @xiaojushang,

There is nothing that our back end team could do to analyze this at this time. The only further investigation that we could do on our end is to look into the SDK logs and see if they uncover anything in particular. Can you please send the logs over to developersupport@zoom.us? The log file should be encrypted.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.