onZoomSDKInitializeResult, errorCode=3, internalErrorCode=995

I integrated the zoom sdk and developed an APP. This APP can run normally on mainstream Android phones, but this error has been reported on a niche brand phone. What is the reason for this?

Hi @su.kai, thanks for using the devforum.

The error code you are seeing indicates that there is an issue with the device’s network connectivity. Can you confirm that the device you are using is connected to the internet when you are seeing this error? Also, if you could provide the device name and version of Android it is running, that would be great.

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom ,thanks for reply.

Actually, it is an Android virtual machine, the system version is 8.1.0.The virtual machine is connected to the internet. I installed the zoom apk on this virtual machine and it can work normally;I can also join the meeting from chrome. But it cannot be initialized normally on my apk, and this error is reported.

Hi @su.kai, thanks for the additional info.

When you say “virtual machine”, are you referring to the Android Studio emulator?

Additionally, can you please provide a code sample showing how you are joining the meeting through the SDK?

Thanks!

Hi, @jon.zoom

It is Android Studio emulator.

I’ve applied for the SDK key & SDK secret.

Here is code sample:

*public void initSDK(Context context, InitAuthSDKCallback callback) {*
  •    if (!mZoomSDK.isInitialized()) {*

•        mInitAuthSDKCallback = callback;*

•        mZoomSDK.initialize(context,*

•                "……",//my skd key*

•                "……",//my sdk secret*

•                "zoom.us",*

•                this);*

•    } else {*

•        ……*

•    }*

• }*

I just downloaded zoom-sdk-android-master from https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/android/getting-started/install-sdk.
I put Meeting ID and then join the meeting.

Hi @su.kai, thanks for the additional info and screenshot.

I’m still unable to reproduce this with an emulator running Android API 27. Have you made any modifications to the sample app after downloading it? Additionally, can you provide a screenshot of the meeting settings for the meeting you are joining?

Thanks!