Zoom users listing

My API request for list users is returning this.

Array ( [code] => 200 [message] => No permission. ).

How can I resolve this?

Hi @sruthir.work

Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum, I am happy to help here!
Could you please confirm that you are part of the account that you are trying to get the list of users from?

I think so. I am able to list the meetings and webinars. It’s just the users.

Thanks, are you the owner of your account? @sruthir.work

Not really. I am not sure if this is what you are asking, but I was provided the credentials to log in to the zoom account. So I am using that account to do the mentioned. It’s a paid account. I am a developer. I created an OAuth app for API usage for the said account and set the scopes for user details. Could it be an issue with the scopes?

Thanks for confirming this, I see what is going on.
The List users endpoint, is only available for Account Level apps that is why you are getting that error, cause you are using a User Level app to authenticate and make the request.

Basically, the difference between a user-level and account-level app is that user-level is that account-level apps are installed once, account-wide, and have scopes that allow any user on a Zoom account to use the integration.

While user-level apps are installed per user and are scoped to that single user.

So I would suggest you to create an Account-level app so you can have access to the entire account’s data
Hope this helps,
Elisa

1 Like