Zoom Video App Integration

Issue Details:

• I am following the official Zoom Video SDK documentation for [platform you’re working on. Android
  • Upon attempting to import ZoomSdk into my project, the SDK does not seem to be recognized, leading to import errors.
  • Consequently, I am unable to initialize the SDK, preventing any further development and testing of Zoom functionalities within my app.

Environment:

• Platform:Android,
  • Zoom Video SDK version:1.8.12
  • Development environment: Android Studio
  • Language and version: Java
  • Error messages:Unable to import ZoomSdk

Attempts to Resolve:

• I have reviewed the Zoom SDK documentation and followed the setup instructions carefully.
  • I have checked for any version compatibility issues between the SDK and my development environment.
  • I have attempted to clean and rebuild my project.

I am trying to integrate Zoom SDK in my app. I was following steps provided by the documentation (https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/android/getting-started/integration). I imported both the .arr modules i.e., in commonlibs and mobile rtc then I added required library as dependencies from project structure → dependencies → app → + → commonlib and mobilertc

I tried with Adding Dependency as well
Dependency : implementation ‘us.zoom.videosdk:ZoomVideoSDK:1.8.12’

Error While Running the app it says: Error 1 as shown in image 1 Unable to resolve us in import us.zoom.sdk.ZoomSDK or sometimes it says unable to resolve sdk in import us.zoom.sdk.ZoomSDK

> what needs to be done to make my Android project to see lib/jar where us.zoom.sdk.ZoomSDK is located ?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.