- I am following the official Zoom Video SDK documentation for [platform you’re working on. Android
- Upon attempting to import
ZoomSdkinto my project, the SDK does not seem to be recognized, leading to import errors.
- Consequently, I am unable to initialize the SDK, preventing any further development and testing of Zoom functionalities within my app.
- Zoom Video SDK version:1.8.12
- Development environment: Android Studio
- Language and version: Java
- Error messages:Unable to import ZoomSdk
Attempts to Resolve:
- I have reviewed the Zoom SDK documentation and followed the setup instructions carefully.
- I have checked for any version compatibility issues between the SDK and my development environment.
- I have attempted to clean and rebuild my project.
I am trying to integrate Zoom SDK in my app. I was following steps provided by the documentation (https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/android/getting-started/integration). I imported both the .arr modules i.e., in commonlibs and mobile rtc then I added required library as dependencies from project structure → dependencies → app → + →
I tried with Adding Dependency as well
Dependency : implementation ‘us.zoom.videosdk:ZoomVideoSDK:1.8.12’
Error While Running the app it says: Error 1 as shown in image 1 Unable to resolve us in
import us.zoom.sdk.ZoomSDK or sometimes it says unable to resolve sdk in
> what needs to be done to make my Android project to see lib/jar where us.zoom.sdk.ZoomSDK is located ?