Zoom Video Conferencing Integration on WordPress

Zoom Video Conferencing on WordPress:

It’s finally here now, I have been working on this for past few weeks, this plugin enables direct integration of the most powerful video conferencing tool, Zoom with WordPress. You can create your Zoom meetings directly from the WordPress dashboard and conduct meetings directly on your WordPress site by simply using a shortcode.

More details here: https://elearningevolve.com/products/wordpress-zoom-addon/

P.S: Its FREE :smiley:

1 Like

Hey @adeelraza77!

This is great! Thanks for contributing to the Zoom and Wordpress communities and integrations! :slight_smile:

-Tommy

2 Likes

I am just now sure how to submit this integration to Zoom so they could list that along with other integrations

Hey @adeelraza77,

It looks like you are using our Web SDK or embedding Zoom into an iFrame. Only Zoom OAuth Apps and Chatbots can be published to the Zoom App Marketplace.

Thanks,
Tommy

Is there an example of how to connect to the API?

Hey @raynellbell,

Please be more specific, what are you trying to do?

Thanks,
Tommy

we are facing Invalid access token. message while setting zoom to our wordpress site.

Hey @hamronotes18,

Are you using the above plugin? Please share more details about the issue including screenshots and the link to the integration.

Thanks,
Tommy

I am trying to figure out how to stream Live Video from ZoomUs App through Wordpress website? It seems that the plugin works only if I stream it via Wordpress, righ?

Hey @guzboroda, here’s a resource on live streaming Zoom meetings using custom services. This can also be configured using the Zoom API.

Yeah, it works directly from your WordPress site with this plugin. But the participants will have to log in to Zoom in order to join the meeting. Please note that it only supports the Zoom meetings right now and not Zoom webinars.

Hey @elearningevolve,

FYI you can adjust the Web Client login settings here:

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

This is awesome. It will extremely helpful for so many plugin users. Is there a way to change this setting from the Zoom API?

1 Like

Hey @elearningevolve,

I will double check if we have this property available on the API. CC @shrijana.g @michael.zoom

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @elearningevolve,

Currently API does not have that property, but we will add it. (ZOOM-153716)

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi there,
Does your plugin allow wordpress users on my website to post meetings using their own Zoom account? Meaning if I’ve loaded my API keys, will it let other accounts host a meeting on my site?

Thank you!

Hey @ericrozet. The meetings can only be created from the backend administrator account right now but you can assign them as your meeting host or alternative host as admin from the backend.

2 Likes

Ok…no worries. If you can figure this out, that would be great! Thank you!

Hey @ericrozet,

Just FYI we encourage against prompting users to share their JWT API credentials.

If you need to take actions on an external Zoom users behalf, please use OAuth.

Thanks,
Tommy

Does the zoom plugin work locally in wordpress with connected wifi.
That is, not yet published to a hosting service?