Zoom Video Conferencing Integration on WordPress

Does the zoom plugin work locally in wordpress with connected wifi.
That is, not yet published to a hosting service.

Hey @olanipekunvictory123,

I am not sure since Zoom did not make the Wordpress integration. I’m sure it does work, but I would confirm with the developers who made it.

Thanks,
Tommy

Yeah it will work on a local wordpress install.

1 Like

Thanks for confirming @elearningevolve! :slight_smile:

-Tommy

I’m seeing lots of WordPress plugins starting to take advantage of the Zoom API.
Here’s a roundup.

Those plugins take a different approach than the one mentioned above, which is more about getting the zoom web client embedded in your site.

These plugins are full-featured event managers that started with in-person events and have added online features. If you’re looking for an event management platform, it’s crucial to bet on one that offers flexibility between online, in-person, hybrid online/in-person and in-person/livestream. When it comes to gathering together in groups, no one knows how or when we will be doing it a year from now.

Hope that list helps!

1 Like

Thanks for your thoughts @alden! :slight_smile:

-Tommy

How will be pricing will work

Hey @viratmahuja,

Pricing is per meeting host, you can see pricing on our pricing page: https://zoom.us/pricing

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @gam.ashok.dudhat,

Unfortunately we do not allow apps to ask Zoom users for their JWT API Key and Secret. Please update your application to use the OAuth flow and then you can list your app on the Zoom App Marketplace.

Thanks,
Tommy

@tommy, we have released new version and added OAuth Flow. I am not able to add for the demo so can you please check to our site or you can allow to add here link.

Can you please add in Zoom App Marketplace? if you need anything then please let me know.

Thanks

Hey @gam.ashok.dudhat,

Yes, will chat with you privately.

Thanks,
Tommy

@tommy, still we are stuck with procedure for the uploading our Zoom Integration with WooCommerce and WP Event Manager to zoom marketplace or mention our app to there. can you please help us?

Hey @gam.ashok.dudhat,

Please create a new topic in #marketplace-apps if you are having trouble publishing your app.

Thanks,
Tommy