Zoom video sdk integration in php?

zoom video sdk integration in php

How can I integrate audio and video zoom api with php or jQuery ?

We have a HTML frontend. I need to integrate Zoom API to my application.

Please share the steps to integrate the same.

Hi @pankaj.bhirud ,

Thank you for your inquiry on this. Our APIs are for pre and post meeting operations, but you can use our Web SDK for your request. Here is some supporting documentation on setting that up with PHP:

Build an App
Generate a Signature

Let me know if this takes care of everything here.

Gianni

Hi,
Thank you for reply on my query, but i want one to one, one to many (group) audio and video call using zoom api. I am paid user.

How do i create audio call when i click on my user. i also subscribe paid Zoom video sdk.

Kindly reply as soon as.

Pankaj

Hi,
(Its urgent for our
Thank you for reply on my query, but i want one to one, one to many (group) audio and video call using zoom api. I am paid user.

How do i create audio call when i click on my user. i also subscribe paid Zoom video sdk.

Kindly reply as soon as.

Pankaj

Hi @pankaj.bhirud,

Apologies for the delay. By “audio call” are you referring to phone? Otherwise, for audio dial in meetings, the Create a Meeting endpoint can be used to provide an audio option:

Does this help?
Gianni

Hello,

My Requirement is :-

1.) One to One User direct calling (audio/video) through reactjs or php or jquery.

2.) We need to integrate group calling.

Thanks & Regards

Pankaj Bhirud

Php Developer

+91-9754160811

Hi @pankaj.bhirud ,

I see. Thank you for those details!

Let me know how it goes,
Gianni

Hello,

We are creating a chat application where we want to use zoom video/audio capability. Based on the documentation, it appears we can use API and webhook to facilitate that. We were wondering is there any documentation you can point us to which details steps on how to build a video chat capability using zoom. We are struggling to find relevant documentation. Your guidance/directions would really help us to move this integration engagement forward.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks & Regards

Pankaj Bhirud

Php Developer

+91-9754160811

Hey @pankaj.bhirud,

I think there may be some confusion around the development tools that we offer. I’ll provide a breakdown just to make sure we are on the same page:

Zoom Meetings

Zoom Meetings is the Zoom you know and love - Cloud Recordings, Whiteboarding, Meeting Scheduling and API access is all built in.

Client SDKs - these allow you to embed the look, feel and functionality of a Zoom meeting into your application.

APIs and Webhooks - these allow you to make changes to your Zoom Meetings account and respond to events that happen (meeting started, meeting created, participant joined, etc.)

Zoom Video SDK
When using the Zoom Video SDK, this is entirely separate from your Zoom Meetings account. We don’t have built in features like Whiteboarding, Cloud Recording or Meeting Scheduling. This SDK is much lower level and designed so you can make your own video chat application.

With that being said, it sounds like you would want to use the Video SDK here. We have the Sample App that was provided by Gianni and you can also reach out to our #web-video-sdk category if you have any specific implementation questions.

To start, take a look at our introduction to Zoom Video SDK and then from there you can navigate to a quickstart

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Max

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.