Zoom Web SDK 3.1.6 + Shared Buffer Array = Terrible Performance - Breakout Room Transfer takes 50 seconds!

Hi all, running just a simple web sdk meeting on 3.1.6 + shared buffer array enabled by apache headers.

Audio has terrible performance. Moving participants to a breakout room some times is OK… The longer the meeting goes on the worse it gets! Some times it takes nearly 50 seconds to move a user to a breakout room!

We are using the latest SDK version, Shared Buffer Array is enabled, and Zoom is running VERY poorly.

Any one offer some insight?

@andrewnormore I’m really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. in order to find root cause, could you help provide more detail

1. which device and browser you are using?, like( window, chrome121 or ios safari/chrome)

2. if you use desktop chrome, could you help provide an “HAR” file to jack.yang@zoom.us you can find how to export “HAR” file Capture web session traffic - Google Ad Manager Help

3. Does this problem keep happening? when you have this issue , can use send report and give us tracking ID when have issue

4. Do you use an VPN to joining meeting?

I will do this diagnostic ASAP.

It is browser agnostic.

Are you using an RTMP server? If zoom is running RTMP… I feel like those servers are simply overwhellmed.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.