Zoom Web SDK Recording Button not shown up

Hi @chunsiong.zoom, Thanks so much for previous problem solutions…
Now, I’m trying to Record meetings using Zoom Web SDK with my React Application.
I joined as HOST but I can’t see record button and I’m getting error as shown below

Can U please lok into it…

1 Like

@SaiVenkatesh79 ,

Could you confirm that you have joined as host by specifying

1. Role :1 in the signature
  2. Role : 1 in the join method
  3. Looking at participant to see that you are the host

By the way, do you already have a cloud recording plan in place?

Thank you for the reply @chunsiong.zoom

1. image

2. image

When I place role:1 in join method, application not working… so I’m not using it
    i)

3. image

I don’t see record button here

No, I don’t have clous recording plan. otherwise explaing me how to get meeting recordings or downalod?

@SaiVenkatesh79 is it in the more button btw?

@SaiVenkatesh79

On Web SDK, you can only do Cloud Recording. Local recording is not supported on Web SDK.

No, its not present in more button @chunsiong.zoom

How to enable cloud recording?

@SaiVenkatesh79

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0062627#:~:text=Cloud%20recording%20is%20automatically%20enabled,or%20streamed%20from%20a%20browser.

Do we any other options to record meetings… Or any other SDK’s with download option doe recorded meetings …

@chunsiong.zoom

and please help me to solve record button not shown up issue…

@SaiVenkatesh79

This record button not showing up is not an SDK issue, you need to get a paid account for cloud recording.

There are other options to do local recording meeting using Client SDK (Windows / Linux etc…_, but you need to implement the conversion of data to readable format, as we only provide you with the raw data.

Hi @chunsiong.zoom,
Can we able to do calls using Zoom Web SDK…
please share the details about Calling features…
Thank you

@SaiVenkatesh79 are you asking if Web SDK can do calling to specific individuals in the contacts list?

If that is what you are asking, the answer is no. Meeting SDK does not support direct calling to contacts.

Thanks for the reply @chunsiong.zoom ,
my application need to create a call option between customers and vendors via zoom. is there any feature to access in zoom.
I hope you understand my problem.

@SaiVenkatesh79 there is no such option to call contacts in SDK.