Zoom Webinars Absentees 404 error - retrieval limit

Zoom Webinars Absentees 404 error

API Endpoint(s) and/or Zoom API Event(s)
Zoom Absentees API: [Zoom Meeting API]
Zoom Webinar Detail API: [Zoom Meeting API]

Description
Details on your question, workflow or the problem you’re trying to solve.

I am trying to retrieve the list of webinar absentees using the API above, but got an error 404 with status code 3001 (Meeting ID is invalid or not end.)

I have checked that the UUID is valid by calling other APIs such as the Zoom Webinar Detail API above.

Firstly, is there a way to check whether a webinar has ended on my side, and secondly, is there a retrieval limit for the Zoom absentees API?

The UUID in question is rPiAQnzBQXC26Gb+EIRdVw==

Thanks!

Hi @tayyihui
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer forum, I am happy to help here!
could you please confirm that you are calling the Get/past_webinars/{webinarUUID}/absentees endpoint once the webinar has ended?

Now, we do not have an endpoint that you can call to check whether the webinar has ended or not, but you can set up some webhook that can help you achieve what you are looking for

hope this helps
Elisa

Hi @elisa.zoom ,

Thanks for helping!

Yes, I can confirm that I am calling the Get/past_webinars/{webinarUUID}/absentees endpoint.

Thanks!

Tips to fix-

1. Restart
  2. Reinstall the Windows Zoom client
  3. Use a Zoom alternative
  4. Close other applications that have access to your camera
  5. Update your camera driver to the latest version
  6. Unblock Zoom from the Windows 10 camera privacy settings

Regards,
Rachel Gomez

Hi @elisa.zoom, is there any update on this matter?

Calling Get/past_webinars/{webinarUUID}/absentees endpoint once the webinar has ended leads to a 404 error.

But calling GET /report/webinars/{webinarUUID} works, and I am able to see the webinar details.

This topic was automatically closed 368 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.