Zoom without internet connection

I love Zoom background removal feature.
I simply use it opening a new meeting and substituting my background with a custom movie.
The problem is that to open a new meeting window I need to be connected to internet. And even if i am, the meeting window closes as soon as connection is dropped.
Is there a way to make Zoom believe it’s connected, so that I can open the meeting window and keep it opened?

Hey there! I totally get why you love Zoom’s background removal feature. It’s such a fun way to spice up your video calls and make them more interesting. I’m glad to hear that you’ve been using it to replace your background with a custom movie. That sounds like a creative and entertaining choice!

Now, regarding your question about keeping the Zoom meeting window open even when your internet connection drops, unfortunately, there isn’t a straightforward way to make Zoom believe you’re connected when you’re actually not. When your internet connection drops, Zoom automatically closes the meeting window as a way to ensure a smooth experience for all participants. It’s a built-in mechanism to maintain the integrity of the call and prevent any disruptions.