ZoomPhone Call Recording Fetching issue

And this token, has the right scopes?
Can you please try and do some testing in a tool such as Postman

Hi @elisa.zoom , I have required scope for this. Please see the below.

{
    "access_token": "eyJzdiI6IjAwMDAwMSIsImFsZyI6IkhTNTEyIiwidiI6IjIuMCIsImtpZCI6ImE1N2UwZjg1LTNmYTUtNGM0My1iNmEyLTU1MWVhNzNkNjRjMCJ9.eyJhdWQiOiJodHRwczovL29hdXRoLnpvb20udXMiLCJ1aWQiOiJBNU1COFdmQ1RWLW1mZ21YTzllMTV3IiwidmVyIjo5LCJhdWlkIjoiZmM1OGYzZTkwZGVkNTc2YjlmZmZmZmRmYWQ3M2EzZDgiLCJuYmYiOjE3MDI0NzY3ODIsImNvZGUiOiJ1dEcxRlhUZlFVUzJ0aVVqcW11QkZReXAwd2FCS2YyUFkiLCJpc3MiOiJ6bTpjaWQ6cms1cWNQNWFRenVWVEVHZEd6enk5dyIsImdubyI6MCwiZXhwIjoxNzAyNDgwMzgyLCJ0eXBlIjozLCJpYXQiOjE3MDI0NzY3ODIsImFpZCI6InZSTk9IX05BVGVxUDZlSVZNd3Nic2cifQ.dp0dngVa-2m1b0rLJJ9RrwFZS_GhCDOj3DxIwe0vkE34TBZlQPyEuKiHP7Hm-4lFKwm1_Hv0aEmRG2BdDcDwmQ",
    "token_type": "bearer",
    "expires_in": 3600,
    "scope": "user:write:admin meeting_token:read:admin:local_recording phone:master user:read:admin recording:write:admin account:master phone:write:admin user:master meeting:read:admin phone_call_log:write:admin recording:read:admin phone_call_log:read:admin meeting:write:admin phone_voicemail:read:admin phone_recording:write:admin phone_sms:read:admin recording:master account:read:admin account:write:admin phone_e911:read:admin phone_sms:write:admin phone_voicemail:write:admin role:read:admin meeting:master phone:read:admin phone_call_control:read:admin phone_recording:read:admin role:write:admin phone_call_control:write:admin role:master"
}

Can you please provide me how to handle this download url in nestJs /node js for downloading that recording after some or one day? I mean any sample code.

Thanks,
Shanmugam.

Hi @mshanmugam145
We do not have a sample app for this use case
However after receiving the recording.completed endpoint, you will have to call our API to get the recording with an access token
You can run some tests on postman and it will provide you code snippets in your prefered programming languages