ZoomRoom Invite action

Hello,

I have an application develloped to send ZoomRoom invites when sessions are created.
The functionality is working on ZR v5.4.3, but fails on the latest versions of Zoom.
the API call is the Zoom Rooms Invite as stated in below documentation.

With the current version of ZR software the host of the meeting receives an invitation declined message and the ZR joins a different meeting. The meeting ID is clearly different from the original meeting ID. I have tested several times and sometimes I see that ZR is sporadic joining the correct session but this is not clear why.

In the API call logs I do not see any issues, below one of the traces

Please help.

{
“endpoint”: “https://api.zoom.us/v2/rooms/wl2ocJDjTca91WnCNr5cMg/meetings”,
“response_headers”: [
“Set-Cookie: zm_aid=”"; Domain=.zoom.us; Expires=Thu, 01-Jan-1970 00:00:10 GMT; Path=/; Secure; HttpOnly"
],
“date_time”: “2021-09-06 15:42:27”,
“method”: “POST”,
“request_body”: “{“jsonrpc”:“2.0”,“id”:1,“method”:“invite”,“params”:{“callee”:“HehhU3vORGa4y3HNbLl4hA”}}”,
“response”: {
“jsonrpc”: “2.0”,
“result”: {
“room_id”: “wl2ocJDjTca91WnCNr5cMg”,
“send_at”: “2021-09-06T13:42:27Z”
},
“id”: “5fe835dc-d82a-4765-a0a1-d03bab3246b8”
},
“request_headers”: [
“authorization: ******”,
“connection: close”,
“content-type: application/json”
],
“request_params”: ,
“http_status”: “200”
}

Hey @stijn.deblancq,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. What’s the latest version of the ZR software where you saw this happen? I haven’t heard any instances of this but I’ll check with our team.

Thanks,
Max

Hi Max,

This was working perfectly with ZoomRoom v5.4.x
This happens with the latest version of the ZoomRoom software, v5.7.x
Tested with several versions and several Zoom accounts with all the same result.

Please provide feedback on how we can proceed to resolve this issue.

Hey @stijn.deblancq,

Thanks for confirming. I’ve reached out to our engineering team for further insight and will update you here when they get back to me (ZOOM-309901).

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.