ZoomSDK C# Wrapper: Local Recording using Meeting SDK Cannot Capture Shared Screen

Hi Team!

Description
I am trying to implement meeting recording to my custom Zoom UI. I managed to start and stop the recording and participant video feeds are being recorded. However I am unable to find a way to capture the shared screen during meeting recording. Is there a method to add screen to recording sources like AddVideoSourceToRecList method in ICustomizedLocalRecordingLayoutHelperDotNetWrap?

Which Desktop Client SDK version?
v5.16.1

Device:
Windows 10 Desktop

Additional context

Here is my code for adding sources for recording during meeting. This method is added to Add_CB_onCustomizedLocalRecordingSourceNotification event:

private static void LocalRecordingSourceNotification(ICustomizedLocalRecordingLayoutHelperDotNetWrap layout_helper)
{
    if (!layout_helper.HasActiveVideoSource())
    {
            // Get participant video streams and add them to recording sources list
            var userIds = layout_helper.GetValidVideoSourceList();
            Trace.WriteLine($"Valid Video Source ids: {JsonConvert.SerializeObject(userIds)}", "ZoomSDK.Recording");
            Trace.WriteLine($"Recording Layout Mode: Share And Video == {layout_helper.SelectRecordingLayoutMode(RecordingLayoutMode.RecordingLayoutMode_ShareAndVideo)}", "ZoomSDK.Recording");

if (userIds != null)
            {
                foreach (var userId in userIds)
                {
                    Trace.WriteLine($"Adding user {userId} to Recording List: {layout_helper.AddVideoSourceToRecList(userId)}", "ZoomSDK.Recording");
                }
            }
    }

// TRUE if a user is sharing their screen
    if (layout_helper.IsSendSharingSourceAvailable())
    {
        // But how do we add that shared screen to recording sources? 
    }
}

Thank you.
Ege.