ZoomSDKASControllerDelegate is not called in latest Mac OS SDK update

Description
Hello,

I think the integration of ZoomSDKASControllerDelegate is broken in latest SDK v5.4.54528.1230
I tested it on v5.2.42037.1112 and I am receiving all the callbacks for ZoomSDKASControllerDelegate but not in 1230 version. None of the delegate methods are being called in latest SDK.

Can you please take a look and let me know if something is changed in latest version.

On Similar topic, Why the user ID returned in below method is different than the user IDs of participants.
- (void)onSharingStatus:(ZoomSDKShareStatus)status User:(unsigned int)userID;

Here are some logs which can help.

ZoomSDKASControllerDelegate: onSharing(_ status: ZoomSDKShareStatus(rawValue: 3), user userID: 16778243)
(lldb) po sdk.getMeetingService()?.getMeetingActionController()?.getParticipantsList()
▿ Optional<Array<Any>>
  ▿ some : 2 elements
    - 0 : 16781312
    - 1 : 16778240

(lldb) po status
▿ ZoomSDKShareStatus
  - rawValue : 3

(lldb) po userID

As you can see, the userID returned is not available in participants list. Similar case is with
ZoomSDK.shared()?.getMeetingService()?.getASController()?.getShareSourceList()
It returns different user IDs that of user IDs of participants.

What is going on here? Let me know if something is changed or If I have different understanding about the issue.

Which version?
v5.2.42037.1112 vs v5.4.54528.1230

Hi @j_a_z_z, thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you are running into issues with this delegate in the latest SDK release. We will investigate this behavior and let you know when we have an update.

While we look into this, I would like to clarify on one detail. You mention that the delegate methods are never invoked, but then reference the return value in the delegate. How are you seeing the return value of something that is never called? Are these incorrect values present in the older SDK version?

Thanks!

Hey @jon.zoom, Welcome back :slight_smile:
Those logs in second topic are using Zoom MacOS SDK v5.2.42037.1112.

Hey @j_a_z_z,

Are you successfully seeing callbacks from ZoomSDKASControllerDelegate after our discussion in this thread?

Thanks!
Michael

Hey @Michael_Condon
Yes it works now, Thanks for clarification.

Hey @j_a_z_z,

You are welcome :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Michael

Hi there,

I can understand your frustration with the latest ZoomSDKASControllerDelegate version 5.4.54528.1230, and it not working as expected. It’s possible that there may be changes in the latest version that are causing issues with the callbacks not being called. I suggest reaching out to the Zoom support team for assistance with this issue, as they may be able to provide more information on any changes in the Latest version that could be causing this problem.

Regarding the different user IDs being returned in the onSharingStatus method and the getParticipantsList method, it’s possible that the sharing user and the other participants may have different IDs. However, I recommend double-checking with the Zoom support team to confirm if there have been any changes that could be causing these discrepancies.

It may also be helpful to clarify which version you’re using, as you mentioned comparing v5.2.42037.1112 to v5.4.54528.1230. Knowing which version you’re working with can help narrow down any potential issues.