ZoomVideoSDK Integration - java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError

Before putting my errors here, I have gone through many errors in forum, But could not find solution to my problem. So I am creating this new topic.

Zoom Video SDK Version : 1.9.0

implementation group: ‘us.zoom.videosdk’, name: ‘ZoomVideoSDK’, version: ‘1.9.0’

Few Project configuration for more clarity:

distributionUrl=https\://services.gradle.org/distributions/gradle-8.0-bin.zip
compileSdk 33
minSdk 29
targetSdk 33
ndkVersion '23.0.7599858'
ndkVersion '23.0.7599858'

Proguard as per zoom 
-keep class com.zipow**{
    *;
}

Description
I am working on zoom video sdk integration with one of my product. There are no errors in code but when I run the project and start the Activity where I have implemented the ZoomVideoSDKVideoView.
Note: I have tried downgrading the project / zoom sdk library but every point of time I am getting same error.

Error?

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: No implementation found for void com.zipow.videobox.view.video.VideoRenderer.glRun(int)
 (tried Java_com_zipow_videobox_view_video_VideoRenderer_glRun and Java_com_zipow_videobox_view_video_VideoRenderer_glRun__I) 
- is the library loaded, e.g. System.loadLibrary?

at com.zipow.videobox.view.video.VideoRenderer.glRun(Native Method)                                                                 	
at com.zipow.videobox.view.video.VideoRenderer.runGlTasks(VideoRenderer.java:1)                                                                                  	
at com.zipow.videobox.view.video.VideoRenderer.onSurfaceNeedDestroy(VideoRenderer.java:1)
at com.zipow.videobox.view.video.VideoRenderer.beforeGLContextDestroyed(VideoRenderer.java:3)                                                                     	
at us.zoom.internal.video.SDKVideoRender.beforeGLContextDestroyed(SDKVideoRender.java:4)                                                                                    	
at us.zoom.internal.video.SDKVideoSurfaceView.beforeGLContextDestroyed(SDKVideoSurfaceView.java:2)                                                                                    	
at us.zoom.internal.video.SDKVideoSurfaceView.access$200(SDKVideoSurfaceView.java:1)	
at us.zoom.internal.video.SDKVideoSurfaceView$ContextFactory.destroyContext(SDKVideoSurfaceView.java:4)	
at android.opengl.GLSurfaceView$EglHelper.finish(GLSurfaceView.java:1207)	
at android.opengl.GLSurfaceView$GLThread.stopEglContextLocked(GLSurfaceView.java:1312)	
at android.opengl.GLSurfaceView$GLThread.guardedRun(GLSurfaceView.java:1639)	
at android.opengl.GLSurfaceView$GLThread.run(GLSurfaceView.java:1287)

Troubleshooting Routes

1. I have tried downgrading & upgrading zoom sdk library - did not work
  2. I have created separate demo with new scratch project - did not work

How To Reproduce
Steps to reproduce the behavior including:

1. Link the mentioned library to your project with your new project
  2. Implement the ZoomVideoSDKVideoView in XML
  3. Just run the activity you will find the same error.

Hi Arun, this looks like an issue similiar to this thread, have you:

1. Included the SDK as described in the documentation?

2. Added the proguard-rules to your project’s gradle build file?

Here’s the snippet you’d need:

-keep class us.zoom**{
   *;
}
-keep interface us.zoom**{
   *;
}

-keep class org.webrtc**{
   *;
}

-keep class com.zipow**{
   *;
}

I am getting same error with flutter sdk version 1.10.11, tried adding proguard rules as suggested above, didn’t work

I am having the same issue with Android Zoom Meeting SDK v5.17.11.20433. Im not using Proguard at this moment and this is strange. I have added dependences as in sample project.
Even with v6.0.2.21328 same issue.
What I have noticed is that, when JWT token is valid for join meeting, everything is ok, but if it is not valid, crash appears when on back press.
Do anyone has any info about his?