403 Forbidden error when calling Delete User API

Description
Hello, I have been working within Okta Workflow to call the Zoom Delete User API whenever a user is deactivated in Okta to delete the Zoom user account and transfer the meeting/recordings to an archive user account we have created in Zoom. The account I made the Zoom connection with has all the permissions possible within Zoom.

I have attached screenshots below showing the error. I tried attaching a document with the entire 403 Error and was not able to.

Error
403 Forbidden

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
In Okta, I have created a connection to Zoom through a Custom API card in Okta Workflow. I have tried using a JWT Token header and tried without (screenshots will be without, same error though). The JWT token was not expired wither from the app I created in Zoom.

Screenshots (If applicable)

Hey @matthew.schmitt,

How are you setting the header? Also make sure you are sending a DELETE request. Usually a 403 means there is something wrong with the method or request URL.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy,

I am setting the Header as:
{
“Authorization”:“Bearer xxxxxxxxxxxxxx”
}

Obviously the Xs are where the token would go.

The request URL I am using is this:
https://api.zoom.us/v2/users/[UserID]?&transfer_email=[EmailAddress]&transfer_meeting=true&transfer_webinar=false&transfer_recording=true

I have confirmed the request is a DELETE request as well.

Thanks,
Matt

Hey @matthew.schmitt,

Is the transfer_email value an email in your Zoom account?

Thanks
Tommy

@tommy,

Yes, the transfer email account is in our Zoom tenant as an account.
I am doing this testing in a sub-account. Could that possibly have anything to do with this?
All the accounts I am using are on the sub-account and have the correct permissions.

Thanks,
Matt

Hey @matthew.schmitt,

That is strange. Can you send the full request url and your access_token to developersupport@zoom.us so we can debug?

Thanks,
Tommy