About received emails "Answer/update all privacy questions in your OAuth App TDD"

The name of the app is riumsmile.
With your help, we were able to publish it to the Marketplace on March 9th.

I received the email「Action required: Answer/update all privacy questions in your OAuth App TDD by August 31, 2023.」

Do I need to work on it?

If so, please let me know the steps.

Hi @k_fujita
Thanks for reaching out to us!
could you confirm that you submitted the TDD in the embedded form when you initially submitted your app for review?

Is this screen an embedded form?
All of these items have been answered and the review has passed.

That is right, @k_fujita
That’s the embedded form.
Let me confirm with the Marketplace team about the status of your app but if it was recently published, you are probably fine.

In the email text received from Zoom on June 28th

It is important that you submit an updated TDD with completed data privacy questions by August 31, 2023. Failure to complete the updated TDD by this deadline will result in the suspension of your app/integration from the App Marketplace.

I am worried about the part of

We look forward to confirming the situation.

Thank you.

Hi @k_fujita
Just wanted to let you know that I am trying to get more information about the status of your app.
I will update you as soon as I have more information
Cheers,
Elisa

Hi @k_fujita
I just wanted to update you on this.
You can ignore those emails you are getting, you do not need to make any changes to your app since you submitted the embedded TDD when you published your app.
So you are all good.
Thanks for your patience
Cheers,
Elisa

Thank you, I feel relieved.

By the way, was my method of asking for help here the best in this matter?

If you receive an email like this, by checking the status somewhere,
Were you able to determine if any action was required?

If there is a better way, please let me know for future reference.

Hi @k_fujita
Your method was correct.
The Developer Forum is always a good place to communicate with us :slight_smile:
cheers,
Elisa

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.