About webinar skip registration dialog for zoom websdk 1.9.0

Description
I used zoom web sdk 1.9.0.

the Web SDK can be used to join webinars with registration required. After successfully joining the webinar , a registration dialog screen will display, prompting the user to register for the webinar.

After registering, the user will then join by clicking “Join Webinar in Progress”.

QUESTION:
Can I skip the registration dialog? we have user’s name and email etc… We want auto pass that parameters to the registration dialog then join the webinar, user not need input any information.

How to do it?
Thanks.

Which Client Web SDK version?
WebSDK 1.9.0

Hey @daniel.duan,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. If the user joins with the unique join url that is presented to them after registering, they should join without having to re-enter their name and email. However, that link doesn’t work with the Web SDK at this time.

If you would like this feature to be considered for a future release, I recommend posting in the #feature-requests category.

Thanks,
Max

May I ask what is the maximum number of devices to access the webinar via the unique join url?

Is it ok if I just change this thread to “feature request”, instead of posting a new topic?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.