About zoom-sdk-android-5.5.1.1317

Hi,
I created a developer account using my own zoom account, I selected “Video SDK”, provided all the necessary information and I got SDK Key & Secret.
The “sample” code that I downloaded does not have any “ZoomInstant” class! Also I am not able to create or joind to a session! because the UI on sample is not the same UI that it is shown on the Guide.

Which Mobile Client SDK version?
zoom-sdk-android-5.5.1.1317

Hey @sergiohcis,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

Which guide are you referring to?

Thanks!
Michael

I am trying to follow the " Android Video SDK" Guide that you can find here:

I just figured out that what I downloaded was the “Client SDK” sample. But I would really like to get the other one, and test it.

I need to tell my boss if I can develop the app he wants or not. So he will buy the license.
This app will basically make video calls(meeting or whatever we call it) between two (or more) android devices and of course it will have more things of our interest!

Hey @sergiohcis,

Ah ok I see. Yeah, you need to sign up for the Video SDK using a separate account. When you create your Video SDK account there will be a download package for Android in the same relative place of the Zoom Marketplace that you downloaded the Client SDK package. That package will contain a demo application.

Thanks!
Michael

Thank you so much Michael!
I did it and now I have it!

1 Like

Hey @sergiohcis,

Awesome! I am happy to hear :slight_smile:
Please let us know if you run into any other issues.

Thanks!
Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.