Developer account plan for using Mobile Client SDK

Description
Hi all! We are developing an educational app and would like to use Mobile Client SDK to allow teachers have video/audio meetings with their students. All teachers will be required to sign in using their own zoom accounts to create a meeting, so there will not be any non-login meeting creation. The question is, can we use the basic free plan for the developer account to publish this app to production?
I found this in the documentation:

The Zoom API and Client SDKs are available to all Pro, Business, and Enterprise accounts with no additional cost.

But as all teachers will be using their own accounts, our developer account does not need to have access to any paid features, right? So can we just stick to the free plan?

Thanks!

Hey @angry_beaver,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

As long as you have access to the SDK download through your Zoom Marketplace log in you should be able to ship your app with the SDK :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Michael

Hi @Michael_Condon,

Thank you for your reply! I do have access to the SDK download. Does this mean, that we can publish a production version of the app that uses Zoom Mobile Client SDK with App Credentials generated using a free developer account? Are there any limitations that we might face if we do so?

Thank you once more for your help! :))

Hey @angry_beaver,

I believe you should be fine. Checking internally right now.

Thanks,
Michael

Hey @angry_beaver,

Yes you can ship using the free account. :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Michael

1 Like

Thank you very much @Michael_Condon, I appreciate your help! :))

Hey @angry_beaver,

You’re welcome!

Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.