Access to CSDKExtWrap in C# Wrapper - GetAudioRawDataChannelWrap()

Description
Hello! I’m using the C# SDK wrapper. I have it working, and noticed there is a CSDKExtWrap class in sdk_wrap.h. This has functions like GetAudioRawDataChannelWrap() in it. Zoom_sdk_dotnet_wrap exposes CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap which exposes services like GetMeetingServiceWrap, etc. However, it does not appear that CSDKExtWrap is exposed to managed code. Is there a reason that is not exposed to .Net classes? Are there performance issues with audio/video data exposed there? I would love some advice is using the GetAudioRawDataChannelWrap and GetVideoRawDataChannelWrap functions would not work well in managed/C# code. Thank you,

Which version?
C# SDK wrapper (cloned from https://github.com/zoom/zoom-c-sharp-wrapper/, v4.6.21666.0428), applies to all versions

Hi @async,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. The raw data feature requires a raw data license, which is in the beta stage and not publicly available at the moment.

Thanks!

@carson.zoom, thank you so much for the quick reply! I see it looks like the native code (C++) has a check for this license at HasRawDataLicense(), so I assume this license is for all SDK code? I found a couple of other forums posts that seem to confirm this, and it looks like you are not taking applications right now. But when you do, I would be happy to join the beta with you. I have a background in working on audio and video conferencing software if that helps you at all. Feel free to reach out if my company can help test/beta that feature for you.

Thanks again!

Hi @async,

Thank you for your reply. Yes, the license applies for all SDK code. Thank you for the kindness, will let you know when this feature is available.

Thanks!