After watching the zoom webinar in your browser using the zoom meeting SDK, Is there a way to open the post-webinar surveys screen?

Description
The webinar is displayed in the client view in the browser (chrome, edge etc.) using the zoom meeting SDK.
However, the post-webinar surveys are not displayed when the webinar ends.
Is there a way to view post-webinar surveys?

Or is it possible to get the url of the post-webinar surveys using the zoom meeting sdk function?

Browser Console Error
No error.

Which Web Meeting SDK version?
https://source.zoom.us/zoom-meeting-2.6.0.min.js

Meeting SDK Code Snippets
The code snippets that are causing the error / issue so we can reproduce.

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Set up a zoom webinar and set post-webinar surveys
  2. Access step.1 webinar in client view using zoom SDK from website
  3. after watching the webinar , press “Leave”
  4. Post-webinar survey not showing up

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: WindowsPC
  • Browser: Chrome,Edge ,etc.
  • Browser Version 107.0.5304.108

@t.kyougoku ,

Thank you for posting in the Zoom Developer Forum – I am happy to help. To make sure I fully grasp your use case, I would like to gather some additional information on the workflow and user experience you are trying to achieve. To start, when you mention the webinar being displayed in the client view, do you mean you are hosting a webinar in the client view or sharing a webinar in the client view on a browser (such as Chrome or Edge)? Also, are you planning to use Zoom’s built-in post-survey feature or a third-party survey tool?

Couple of things to keep in mind:

• If you do not have the option to create a survey, ensure the feature has been enabled in settings.

• Attendee, Performance, Q&A, Poll, and Survey reports are available after the webinar has ended. It is best to generate attendee, performance, Q&A, poll, and survey reports after your webinar has ended. If you generated a report before starting the webinar, you should re-generate the report to obtain the data collected during the webinar. Only polling reports can be generated during the live session, after the poll has ended.

It is possible to make a request to the Get webinar detail report endpoint from your back end and render the post-webinar response in the front end. You should know that Survey reports are available after the webinar has ended. Also, you would need to use your OAuth credentials in the SDK or create an OAuth app to get the access token you need to make requests against Zoom APIs.

Resources

Using post-meeting survey and reporting

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4404969060621

Generating webinar reports

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201393719

API Endpoints:

Get webinar detail reports

Get a webinar survey

Dear Donte.

Thank you for your reply.
The use case I want to do is:

1. Host set up zoom webinar. Also set up a post-webinar survey.
  2. host starts zoom webinar
  3. Participant join zoom webinar with client view on browser using zoom meeting sdk
  4. A participant clicks “leave” in the zoom webinar.
  5. The client view closes and the post-webinar survey is displayed.
    *Currently, because the URL of the post-webinar survey is unknown, it is not possible to set the URL of the post-webinar survey to leaveUrl with ZoomMtg.init() in the meeting sdk.
  6. has not been realized.

when you mention the webinar being displayed in the client view, do you mean you are hosting a webinar in the client view or sharing a webinar in the client view on a browser (such as Chrome or Edge)? use Zoom’s built-in post-survey feature or a third-party survey tool?

The host sets up the webinar using zoom’s built-in survey functionality and starts zoom from the zoom desktop client.
Non host join webinar from client view using zoom meeting sdk.

If you do not have the option to create a survey, ensure the feature has been enabled in settings.

Questionnaire creation is possible. Also, if participants use the zoom desktop client or web client to participate in the webinar,
The questionnaire was displayed after pressing “leave”.

It is possible to make a request to the Get webinar detail report endpoint from your back end and render the post-webinar response in the front end. You should know that Survey reports are available after the webinar has ended. to use your OAuth credentials in the SDK or create an OAuth app to get the access token you need to make requests against Zoom APIs.

thank you for your answer.
Does the response that can be obtained with the zoom api include tk (I think it is a token)?
The post-webinar survey displayed by pressing “leave” on the zoom desktop client has “tk” in the URL parameters and
I understand that this is also necessary.

Regard.

Takara Kyogoku

What is the status of the investigation into this matter?
I would like some kind of answer because it affects the operation.

Regard.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.