AIPhone/SIP Box device integration with Zoom

Hello,
I need to integrate my zoom account with a SIP device that is not in the list of the supported devices. It’s an AIPhone (SIP Box) with a push button. Any Idea if that is doable and do I need a CRC enabled for this to work? I do have a paid subscription with zoom ISV account.

I appreciate your feedback.

Hi @nsawalha,

Thanks for reaching out about this. Since our Technical Support team handles questions regarding SIP devices, please reach out to them directly here—they’ll be best suited to assist.

Thanks,
Will

Hi Will, I was told by the account executive to contact dev forum for this request. Any idea whom in support can help me with this.? Do we need to enable CRC zoom advanced feature ?

Thanks

image001.png

Hi @nsawalha,

Thanks for clarifying and apologies for any confusion! Since this thread is intended for API/Webhook questions, the best place to get support for SIP/CRC questions would be our Technical Support team.

Can you submit a ticket from here and then let me know the ticket number once it’s created? I’ll be happy to locate it in our system and make sure it gets to the right team here at Zoom for assistance. :slight_smile:

Let me know—thanks!
Will

Thanks,

Ticket #9930036

image001.png

Thanks, @nsawalha!

I’ve directed your ticket internally and you should be hearing from a member of our Technical Support team soon.

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.