We have a Android app using the Zoom SDK v126.96.36.19910
Our App is a Covid-19 Status up so Google is really scrutinize our app on review.
Google Play Console is rejecting our for not having prominent disclosures in our app for these permissions
- Camera from CAMERA.
- Phone Number from READ_PHONE_STATE.
- Bluetooth/BLE from BLUETOOTH/ BLUETOOTH_ADMIN.
- Audio from RECORD_AUDIO.
- GPS Location from ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- GPS Location from ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- SSID/BSSID from ACCESS_WIFI_STATE.
On investigation it looks like these are used by the Zoom SDK when starting a Meeting.
Does zoom have a recommendation for showing prominent disclosures in a host app using the Zoom SDK?
Should our app use runtime permissions to satisfy the disclosure needed in Zoom?