Public SDK App?

I have created an app which uses the Zoom SDK. I would like to release and begin the public use of my app.

What do I need to do to ensure I am properly complying with my use of the Zoom SDK?

Please help.

Thanks,
Mikki

Hi @mikkimichaelis, thanks for the post.

As of today, there is no formal process required by Zoom when publishing an app containing our SDKs. However, please keep in mind the agreement required to access any Zoom developer offerings. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

Thank you! This was exactly what I needed. My application is an SDK only app that will be publicly distributed “Third Party Use”…

" Third Parties (collectively, “ Third Party Use ”) is permitted where: (1) that Third Party Use has been approved, in writing, in advance, by Zoom; or (2) your Application uses Zoom’s SDK, but does not use the Zoom application programming interfaces, and is not published on Zoom’s Marketplace or as part of the Zoom Apps program (an “ SDK App ”). Zoom may approve or deny Third Party Use of your Application in its sole discretion and such Third Party Use may be subject to additional agreements, restrictions, limitations and/or requirements.

It would appear I need approval by Zoom in advance to my public launch. Who do I contact that to obtain approval?

Thanks,
Mikki

Hi @mikkimichaelis,

Currently approvals are not required for publishing an app utilizing only our SDKs to the App Store, Play Store, etc.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.