Android Resource linking failed error

Description
I am trying to import commonlib.aar & mobilertc.aar in my project. I made a folder (named libs) inside app folder. Inside this (libs) folder, I put these two aar files.
Android Resource linking failed error comes at compile time

Which Android Client SDK version?
v5.5.1.1319

My app level gradle
implementation ‘androidx.multidex:multidex:2.0.0’
implementation ‘androidx.recyclerview:recyclerview:1.0.0’
implementation ‘com.google.android.material:material:1.0.0-rc01’
implementation fileTree(include: [’.aar’,’.jar’], dir: ‘libs’)
implementation “org.jetbrains.kotlin:kotlin-stdlib:$kotlin_version”
implementation ‘androidx.core:core-ktx:1.5.0’
implementation ‘androidx.appcompat:appcompat:1.3.0’
implementation ‘com.google.android.material:material:1.3.0’
implementation ‘androidx.constraintlayout:constraintlayout:2.0.4’
testImplementation ‘junit:junit:4.+’
androidTestImplementation ‘androidx.test.ext:junit:1.1.2’
androidTestImplementation ‘androidx.test.espresso:espresso-core:3.3.0’

Hi @vp-ecommerce, thanks for using our SDK.

Please take a look at our instructions on integrating the SDK into your own project and let me know if you are running into any issues after following the directions there. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom , thanks for your reply

When the project is building, I am getting errors like

• mobilertc/build/.transforms/db9129a81e79a5d9bb9fe76da0fa0bb0/jetified-mobilertc/res/layout/zm_in_meeting_info_bottom_sheet.xml

• mobilertc/build/.transforms/db9129a81e79a5d9bb9fe76da0fa0bb0/jetified-mobilertc/res/layout/zm_panel_float_btn.xml

• mobilertc/build/.transforms/db9129a81e79a5d9bb9fe76da0fa0bb0/jetified-mobilertc/res/layout/zm_plist_emoji_counts_panel.xml

(lots of Android resource linking failed in all these above files)

Hi @vp-ecommerce,

Have you tried removing the SDK from your project and following the instructions linked to in my previous reply yet? Please let me know if you are having issues with the instructions provided and I will be more than happy to clarify.

Thanks!

Yes I followed the same step as described in the link that you sent. But still I am facing the same issue that I described in my previous comment.

Please solve this issue asap. It’s urgent

One thing I found that
zm_floatbtn_flexbox_divider"

this drawable is missing

zm_encryption_enabled_e2e_211920, zm_e2e_meeting_info_verify_171869 these string are also missing

zm_v1_yellow_500 this color is missing

More things are also missing. I am unable to find more.

My issue has resolved by adding these lines in gradle file of mobilertc -

dependencies.add(“default”,“androidx.security:security-crypto:1.1.0-alpha02”)
dependencies.add(“default”,“com.google.crypto.tink:tink-android:1.5.0”)
dependencies.add(“default”,“androidx.swiperefreshlayout:swiperefreshlayout:1.0.0”)
dependencies.add(“default”,“androidx.appcompat:appcompat:1.0.0”)
dependencies.add(“default”,“androidx.constraintlayout:constraintlayout:1.1.3”)
dependencies.add(“default”,“com.google.android.material:material:1.2.0-alpha03”)
dependencies.add(“default”,“com.google.android:flexbox:2.0.1”)
dependencies.add(“default”,“androidx.multidex:multidex:2.0.0”)

Thanks for your support

Dear Jon,

We were able to resolve the linking issue, but now we have encountered another issue, the zoom app and web sdk takes up the entire screen space,

Is it possible to set the layout of the meeting inside an iframe for web or is there any way we can override the style of the zoom screen to adjust the space it is taking.

AND

Is it possible to keep it inside a Frame layout or fragment in Android?

Please advise

Thanks

Hi @vp-ecommerce,

Glad to hear you were able to resolve the original issue!

I noticed that you made a similar post already regarding your new question which I have already responded to, so let’s keep the conversation going in that other thread. As a reminder, please do not make multiple posts with the same content so that the forum remains as readable as possible. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.