New to the Zoom Android SDK and having trouble building a new app, after successfully building and running the sample.
Project/App builds fine, but the app cannot initialise the SDK.
I have retained the code InitAuthZoomSDKHelper and InitAuthSDKActivity in the new app, and use this. However, the onZoomSDKInitializeResult function is never called from the helper, and the SDK is never initialised.
I have correctly imported the commonlib and mobilertc archives, and set the dependencies and the code builds fine. It is just at runtime the SDK fails to initialise.
As stated, the sample app from the SDK builds and runs fine.
SDK: 2020-06-30 @ v5.0.24433.0616
Android Studio: 4.0
To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Create a blank Android Project/App
- Import commonlib and mobilertc archives as per SDK docs.
- Import selected components from the “sample” SDK app
- Build the app
- Run the app in debug with a breakpoint after SDK initialisation.
- See code fail because SDK is not initialised.
Smartphone (please complete the following information):
- Device: Pixel 2
- OS: Android
- Version 10
Add any other context about the problem here.